Services in Church
There are some forthcoming changes to the schedule of services in the church building.
Covid-19 precautions are in place as follows:
- Everyone to wear protective masks unless exempt for health reasons
- Instigating a rigorous cleaning regime.
- We have set up appropriate social distancing in Church.
- There is a one-way system in place, with people entering through the south door and departing via the north door.
- Hand sanitizers are in operation by both doors.
- Both members of the Clergy will be present on Wednesdays and Sundays.
From the 4th October, there will be an 8:30 Holy Communion service and a 10:30 prayer service. This will end at 11:15 as usual and the building will then close for the day. Until that date, it is open from 10:00 until 12:00 with a prayer service at 10:30.
The Wednesday afternoon opening will cease after next week, so the 30th September will be the last opportunity to come along between 2 and 4 pm until further notice.
From the 4th October, there will be a Holy Communion service at 9:30.
From the 4th October, parents are invited to bring their children along to the St James Rooms at 10:30, entering via the side door, near the memorial.
Please collect them at 11 am, which is when Sunday School finishes.
Please also remember to observe social distancing at all times and stay safe!